Sunday, May 15, 2011

The "Gundam Sniper" work: Bandai 1/144.

Some years have already passed since I made this vignette. The robot didn´t get a much worked paintjob, but I like how it looks the snowy scenery, the trees work really nice. I love robots, mechs, droids armoured suits and all that kind of stuff. Bandai has a nice line of giant battle suits, fully articulated, with which you can do interesting vignettes. This one is from Gundam Anime series though I don´t remember the name of this version of battle suit. It was a funny build, probably you will see some more robotic stuff here in Scaleworks.

Diego Quijano.











4 comments:

  1. It's a Galbaldy β from the TV show Zeta Gundam. And you did a great job, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the intel, Chef. I couldn´t recall the name.
      Glad you like it.

      Q

      Delete
  2. hi diego, did u create the sniper gun or it comes along with the gundam unit? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cyrus,
      The sniper gun is from another Gundam kit, though I don´t remember which one. The only things from scrath are the big scope and the silencer.

      Q

      Delete