Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome to Scaleworks!

I´m in modelling  for almost 25 years but honestly I think that only the second half of that period has works worthy enough to be shared, so my intention with this blog is to use it as a kind of personal gallery to show my works of the last 12 years (more or less). I like AFV modeling, Sci-Fi, Fantasy but mostly Air modelling, so this is what you are going to find here, a little bit of everything but mostly planes. The text on each work is only a general description of the model so if there is any question or observation, good or bad, please make it, feedback is always useful. As I said, I pretend to use this blog as a gallery for my finished models although I suppose that something different will sneak in from time to time, we´ll see how the thing goes.
I hope you enjoy.

Diego Quijano.
Scaleworks

2 comments:

  1. please Diego, could you show us the spanish F-104 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola diego un saludote y una gran felicitacion pues gente como tu no tiene igual y espero poder aprender de ti como realizar buenos aviones a escala gracias

    ReplyDelete